I just looked up this website
and it made me laugh.
For good reasons.
A few months ago, I was on
LDS.org and somehow
ended up, through
mindless clicking, to
Mormon.org. I
started creating a profile
and submitted it for
approval.
A few days later, I got
a letter from my
friend Ben on a mission
saying, "Hey Aimee, you
should get a Mormon.org
profile! We send investigators
there so they can
see other people who
are similar to them
in the church."
So with that in mind,
I looked up Mormon.org
and searched under "Aimee"...
and me and about 15 of my
bestest friends popped up!
You can click here
and type in "Aimee"
in the search bar and
you can see what I wrote
as myself being a Mormon!
I'll let that speak for my
blog for the day.
Peace out!
ps. This is August 2009.
Don't change much.
haha! I randomly did one too :) ... and I'm a mormon
ReplyDelete:) I LOVE that picture. Such a funny night!
ReplyDelete