WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
School is coming to a close
for the semester and it
feels good and sad.
I know I've been a major
Debbie Downer about
this stressful semester
but looking back on it,
it's been quite the experience.
I've learned TONS about anatomy
and how things happen in our bodies.
I've learned how to tape ankles, knees,
elbows, wrists and splint someone
to a body board.
I've learned that patience is a virtue.
I've learned that I don't eat very well
in college.
I've learned about bike parts and how
to adjust ski bindings to their boots.
I've learned that I get winded on
the Smith Fieldhouse stairs every day.
I've learned that I am a "knick of time"
person (made it to class basically every day
with like .2 seconds before the prayer)
I've learned that you shouldn't
leave your pineapple
in the tin can for a while in
the fridge.
I've learned that Pinterest
should have been invented
after finals due to its
addictiveness.
I've learned that people
are more important than sleep.
I've learned that Heavenly Father
speaks to us through the scriptures.
So many things I've learned about myself
and it's been jammed packed into 3
glorious months!
I'm ready for a break just
to do nothing but find
interesting do-it-yourself
crafts on Pinterest.
first of all, you have a pinterest? I had no clue! Second, You are a really good person aimee. really good.
ReplyDelete