12.28.2011

week.

Hi folks,

Christmas is wonderful and hopefully will
still linger in the air for the next few weeks.
MAYBE it will start to feel like December
if snow falls too!

Currently, Outdoors Unlimited is SWAMPED
with families who want to hit the slopes, and
let me tell you: it got hectic last night!

See, a family reunion (nope, not my kind) came
in yesterday at 5 and wanted the ski package.
(skis, boots, and poles = $12 a day. Not bad.)
It was all fine and dandy, until another family
came in, then another family. I think there was
a total of 30 people (2/3 of them under the age of 14)
in our little shop, in need of adjusting skis.

Needless to say, we were busy for that hour!

Other than that, I've been enjoying my relaxing
break from school. I've never really been to a
winter semester for college before (confusing BYU-I
track) so I'm excited to be a full blown college
student this winter.

I'm taking a Marriage Prep class, (ha. ha.), D&C pt 2,
Songwriting (for the piano), First Aid, and microbiology.
I'm excited!



Cute, huh.



In heaven!
Taping Ava's ankle

3 comments: