7.01.2012

Views.

Elliott and I went to Utah Lake to find 
some good engagement places
where he could bring couples and take 
their pictures. 

(So far, he's taken 2 sets of engagement photos
and on both, his pictures have appeared on 
wedding announcements. I think that's
so neat!)


And then... the hike happened. 
Elliott and I want to hike lots of 
mountains around the valley 
(ironic statement) 
so last Monday we hiked the "Y" 
mountain summit!
If you've hiked the "Y", you know that when
you get to the top of the "Y" there's
a trail that heads further up the mountain. 
When you take the trail, it leads you back
behind the mountain and up to the summit. 






Once you get to the top, the view
is breath taking. You can see a 
more complete and full view
of Utah Lake and more of the houses.



This hike took 2 hours to climb up and an hour 
to hike back down. We saw many lizards, a snake,
4 people past the "Y" section, and a rocky terrain
that resembles Mordor. 

I wore Chacos which turned out to be a bad
idea because I have about 5 blistering blisters 
on my feet. 



Elliott is kind enough to let me cut his hair. 
And by cut, I mean try to make those
cool "stair steps" in his hair. Which I miserably 
failed at. 



I'm sure you all have seen pictures, 
but he's bald now! 

1 comment: