Kaesi and I have this thing. It's called "Boy". We text each other like each week asking for boy updates.
And mine go like this: I don't like anyone.
And Kaesi's goes like this: I'm married! not really, but like kinda. She's a popular lady for dates and such.
Today I didn't feel like doing any homework or studying. I had perfectly 3 hours to study for a test, read a few chapters and write more of an english paper. I 1/2 studied for the test, read 1 of the chapters and didn't touch the english paper.
Instead, I did something way more productive. I read my besties' blogs for the first time in a few months! It always feels good to see what they're up to.
As for me, I'll just keep procrastinating homework over here. And apparently seeing Kathryn at OHS for voting, which completely made my day yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment